Dietary supplement capsules containing selenium and natural humic and fulvic acid, 60 capsules
Selenium is an essential micronutrient that our body cannot produce, so it has to be supplied externally through nutrition. However, the selenium content of our food (e.g. wheat germ, wheat bran, onions, tomatoes, broccoli, walnuts, animal offal, red meat, poultry, etc.) largely depends on the selenium content of the soil where the plants grow or where the animals graze. In Hungary, the selenium content of the soil is unfortunately very low, which is believed to contribute to the high number of deaths caused by heart attack in the country.
Recommended daily dose of selenium:
70-80 µg for adults, but many nutritionists believe that the optimal long-term selenium consumption should be between 100 and 200 µg /day. A higher dose, not exceeding 600 µg should be used only for a short period of time to treat viral infections or to cure cancer.
Recommended daily dose of selenium
for children aged 1-6: 15 to 20 µg,
for children from 7 to 1430 to 45 µg,
and 50 µg above the age of 15.
The effect of selenium is greatly enhanced by vitamin E, so it is recommended that heart patients consume food rich in Vitamin E in addition to selenium supplementation.
The role of selenium in the body:
Many researchers believe that selenium is one of the most powerful curative mineral substances in the world, and it is currently being examined as a potentially effective substance to cure cancer.
Selenium is essential:
- for growth
- for fertility
- for liver functions
- for hair and skin maintenance
- for the proper functioning of nerve cells
- for vision
- for the excretion of heavy metals, etc.
- It slows down aging processes
- it is an important antioxidant, involved in the body’s protection system, as it inhibits the damaging effect of free radicals on DNA molecules
- It plays and extremely essential role in preventing cancer
- it can reduce the risk of stroke or heart attack as it prevents the formation of blood clots in the blood vessels
- It increases the rate of HDL (‘good cholesterol’) at the expense of LDL (‘bad cholesterol’)
- it helps to produce thyroid hormone (triiodetyronine)
- it is required for the healthy functioning of the immune system
- combined with vitamin E, it can reduce inflammation
- excessive selenium deficiency during pregnancy can lead to heart defects or sudden infant death.
Symptoms of selenium deficiency:
- increased risk of infection
- musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders
- myocardial degeneration
- joint pain
- thyroid disorder, etc.
The natural humic acid content of the Humicin® Selenium capsules enhances the utilization of the added selenium and its absorption into the body.
Dosage of Humicin® Selenium capsules:
For adults: 2 capsules/day
Nutrient / active substance: selenium 40 µg, humic and fulvic acid 40 mg / 2 capsules (daily dose)
The capsules should be taken by themselves, dissolved in the mouth or swallowed with plenty of liquid. If possible, take them with fruit juice or mineral water, not with chlorinated tap water.
Its consumption is recommended as a course. 1 course of treatment is 3 months (3 boxes).
The Humicin® Selenium dietary supplement capsules:
- are gluten-free
- are soy-free
- are free of isolated sugar
- do not contain artificial colourants, flavours or preservatives
- contain trace elements (selenium) in natural organic form
Important notice: Humicin® capsules should not be taken with other mineral substances or trace element containing products, but approximately 2 hours before or after taking those.
Recommended daily selenium dose:
15 -20 µg for children aged 1-6,
35-40 µg for children aged 7-14,
50 µg for adults.